Stone Breeze Ladies Trundle
Saturday 13th October at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Stone Tennis Club, Newcastle Road, Stone. Free parking and toilet facilities ST15 8LD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Stafford
A beginners/intermediate ride taking in the lovely canal tow paths of Stone through the beautiful Aston village onto a cycle path and Route 5 of the Sustrans Way a quiet flat road to the famous Bush public house in Salt approx 7 miles, total ride 14 miles a nice flat ride in the countryside.
- Starting Point
- Stone Tennis Club, Newcastle Road, Stone. Free parking and toilet facilities
- Starting Postcode
- ST15 8LD
Meet the Champions
- Suzanne Longstaff