Stone Breeze Ladies Trundle
Saturday 13th October at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Stone Tennis Club, Newcastle Road, Stone. Free parking and toilet facilities ST15 8LD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Stafford
A beginners/intermediate ride taking in the lovely canal tow paths of Stone through the beautiful Aston village onto a cycle path and Route 5 of the Sustrans Way a quiet flat road to the famous Bush public house in Salt approx 7 miles, total ride 14 miles a nice flat ride in the countryside.
- Starting Point
- Stone Tennis Club, Newcastle Road, Stone. Free parking and toilet facilities
- Starting Postcode
- ST15 8LD
Meet the Champions
- Suzanne Longstaff
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hello Hilton !!||Friday 14th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Brummies outing to Lichfield||Sunday 9th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Rowberrys, Chaddesley Corbett||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|