Waterside Wander - Weybridge to Molesey (return)
Thursday 11th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Riverside car park by the Tennis Club and opposite the Minnow pub/restaurant. Walton Lane, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8LU If you are travelling by train there are two stations a short distance away: Shepperton and Weybridge KT13 8LU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Elmbridge
Welcome to you all if this is your first Breeze bike ride.
Starting in Weybridge we will travel alongside the river stopping at East Molesey Cricket club for a well deserved cup of tea and piece of cake! Once refuelled, we’ll travel straight back returning via the same route.
The route is traffic free, relatively flat and passes along a very pretty stretch of the Thames, stopping briefly by Walton Lock and onwards to the oldest cricket club in England! The route is approximately 10 miles long and we will have plenty of stops to take in the scenery on the way.
We will ride at a leisurely pace giving you the opportunity to chat with other women and we’ll ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. This is a great way to enjoy the crisp county air and kick start New Year, new you!
Please dress appropriately for the weather: in cold weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a pair of warm gloves and warm socks may also be useful. Please be aware that the towpath may be a little muddy if there has been rain, so be prepared to possibly get a bit grubby!
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry it is not essential.
Hope you can join me and looking forward to meeting you!
- Starting Point
- Riverside car park by the Tennis Club and opposite the Minnow pub/restaurant. Walton Lane, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8LU If you are travelling by train there are two stations a short distance away: Shepperton and Weybridge
- Starting Postcode
- KT13 8LU
Meet the Champions
- Sharon Taylor
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 25th May at 10.30am||Bushy Park and the Thames Path||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 28th May at 6.30pm||The Wandle Trail from Colliers Wood||Steady||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 9.00am||Shirley to the Cutty Sark||Challenging||Read More|