Fowlmead Country Park
Thursday 11th October at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|30 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Fowlmead Country Park, off A258, Sholden, Nr Deal, Kent, CT14 0BF. Meet outside the cafe near the benches next to the car park. CT14 0BF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 40 mins (30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dover
This is a gentle ride on a traffic free route through Fowlmead Country Park. We’ll ride along the purpose built cycle path and tracks. If it has been raining be prepared to get muddy. It’s perfect for beginners and anyone who’s not been on a bike for a while.
I will be there rain or shine so you may want to bring your waterproofs. Please bring along a drink or money as there is a cafe on site. There are also bikes available to hire, prices start from £3.50 for one hour. For more information click here!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then or helmets are available to hire.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there
- Starting Point
- Fowlmead Country Park, off A258, Sholden, Nr Deal, Kent, CT14 0BF. Meet outside the cafe near the benches next to the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- CT14 0BF
Meet the Champions
- Sue Faraone
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Thursday's Girls' Day: Tenterden||Thursday 13th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Sea Breeze: Reculver - Minnis Bay - Reculver||Monday 31st March at 6.15pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Thursday's Girls' Day: Tenterden||Thursday 20th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|