Sunday Mountain biking
Sunday 11th November at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- 9.0am Working Lane, Gretton, near Winchcombe GL54 5EU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Cheltenham
Recreational mountain bike ride; core group are club members of Winchcombe Cycling Club. Aim is to encourage new participants to 'off road' cycling in the Cotswold hills around Winchcombe, Gloucestershire.
- Starting Point
- 9.0am Working Lane, Gretton, near Winchcombe
- Starting Postcode
- GL54 5EU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 26th May at 9.30am||Stratford-upon-avon - Avon Dasset Loop||Challenging||Read More|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 6.30pm||Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride||Challenging||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.30pm||Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride||Challenging||Read More|