To Lake and Cake
Saturday 13th October at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR SS14 3GR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Basildon
We’ll do a quick bike check and warm up before setting off. From the bike racks we’ll head to the lake, around the park and then back for cake. Bring your own cake if you don't want a long wait at the cafe.
By riding my bike I can eat cake. The riding burns off the calories. Woo-woo.
The ride is open to women and will be a gentle tootle, all on traffic free cycle paths.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR
- Starting Postcode
- SS14 3GR
Meet the Champions
- Ann Allen
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Saturday 22nd June at 2.00pm||Breeze Big Bike Ride (To lake, cake and over the hills and far away)||Women Only||Read More|
|Sunday 23rd June at 10.00am||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Hornchurch Country Park||Women Only||Read More|
|Saturday 6th July at 2.00pm||To lake, cake and over the hills||Women and Children||Read More|