Hay Woods Wander (Solihull)
Sunday 18th November at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dorridge Train Station, Station Approach, off Grange Road, Dorridge, West Midlands, B93 8JA B93 8JA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
This pretty 12-mile ride around the beautiful countryside near Lapworth and Baddesly Clinton will take us out to the hidden glades of the Hay woods.
This ride is mainly on quiet lanes and we will ride at 9-10 miles per hour ( medium pace). This ride is suitable for ladies who are already confident riding on the road and want to increase their distances for fitness and pleasure. The route is suitable for road, hybrid or mountain bikes.
Please meet in front of the station prompt at 11am. There is free parking at the back of the Forest Court centre nearby; we will direct you on arrival. At the end of the ride there will be an opportunity for those that want, to enjoy a warming coffee at the Station Bar (a lot nicer than it sounds!)
Please bring a spare inner tube, some change for coffee and ensure your bike is fully maintained for winter riding.
Siobhan and I hope you will join us on this lovely ride.
Chris and Siobhan
- Starting Point
- Dorridge Train Station, Station Approach, off Grange Road, Dorridge, West Midlands, B93 8JA
- Starting Postcode
- B93 8JA
Meet the Champions
- Christine Robbins
- Siobhan Scanlon
- Elaine Slatter
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Solihull Breeze - Ullenhall Challenge||Sunday 16th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Main Outing||Monday 17th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|