Hirst Lock to Toby's Tea Rooms
Monday 8th October at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Car Park near HIrst Lock, Hirst Lane, Shipley, BD18 4NQ BD18 4NQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
This is an easy ride along the towpath to Toby's Tea Rooms near Apperley Bridge, with a very short stretch of quiet road at Dockfield.
Newcomers to Breeze are always welcome and no one will get left behind - we ride at the pace of the slowest.
Please bring along a drink and a snack Toby's SHOULD be open, but one never knows.
All you need is a roadworthy bike, sensible clothing and a bit of enthusiasm. A helmet though not essential, is recommended and it helps to have a spare inner tube of the correct size - just in case.
My contact number on the day is 07940 975 971
I look forward to you joining us.
- Starting Point
- Car Park near HIrst Lock, Hirst Lane, Shipley, BD18 4NQ
- Starting Postcode
- BD18 4NQ
Meet the Champions
- Judy Robinson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens any level cycling Coaching Session||Thursday 24th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Greenway jaunt||Sunday 27th April at 9.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Birkby to Mirfield for a Brew||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|