Mamas get Cycling
Wednesday 10th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|40 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Marshlands Children Centre, Old Goole, East Riding, DN14 5UE DN14 5UE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
We are holding ladies only sessions to enable more women to get out on their bikes more. These rides are for beginners but everyone is welcome whatever your ability. It is to help you gain confidence in getting on your bike and riding your bike around more often and also meeting new people, These rides are gentle and will last for about 30 -60minutes riding time.
It's always a good idea to pack a waterproof and another layer of clothing. Please bring a drink and a snack to keep you going.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Marshlands Children Centre, Old Goole, East Riding, DN14 5UE
- Starting Postcode
- DN14 5UE
Meet the Champions
- Bernie Clarke
- Sarah Johnson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|York to Skelton||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Bainton Loop||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Birkin- Gateforth-Hambleton loop||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|