East Park to the Railway Inn (the hornsea rail track)
Sunday 2nd December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at the East Park Pavilion Cafe HU8 8JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Autumn Cycling in Hull
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Copying this popular summer ride. Steady pace from East Park to the Railway Inn, Ellerby. the route is mostly on traffic free cycle path with a few road crossings. WEATHER WARNING - mountain bikes reccommended for this weekend after all the rain the route will have taken some damage.
Promoting cycling within the Hull and East Riding area. Also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocialCyclingHULLandER where you will find more information and also photos from previous rides with this and other groups
- Starting Point
- Meet at the East Park Pavilion Cafe
- Starting Postcode
- HU8 8JU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|City Road Club (Hull) Cycling Club Social Rides||Sunday 4th May at 9.00am||Anyone||Read More|