Zebra to Alpaca's
Sunday 18th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet in Pearson Park near the cafe / pond / statue area. HU5 2TQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Autumn Cycling in Hull
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
This fun family ride from Pearson Park to East Park RETURNS! Steady cycling, family friendly and mostly on off road cycle paths. We stop at East Park half way for a break and see the Alpaca's then head back to the Zebra at Pearson Park.
For info call Mel on 318041 or 07793 844653
- Starting Point
- Meet in Pearson Park near the cafe / pond / statue area.
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 2TQ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal and Splash!||Friday 20th December at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Cycle Rotherham-Clifton Park social ride||Sunday 12th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|