Sanderstead Pond to Chelsham
Saturday 10th November at 8.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Sanderstead Pond, Onslow Gardens, South Croydon, Greater London, CR2 9AB CR2 9AB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Croydon
This is a gentle 6 mile ride starting at Sanderstead ponds to knight Garden centre.
This is aimed at women who want to get back into riding, starting at a slow leisurely pace with the option of Tea at the cafe.
Come and join us, this is a ride for anyone looking for a fun leisure ride so if you have a bike and would like to use it, but don't want to go out by yourself this is for you!
Please bring a drink, snack to keep you going and money for refreshments. You are also advised to bring an extra layer and waterproof.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Sanderstead Pond, Onslow Gardens, South Croydon, Greater London, CR2 9AB
- Starting Postcode
- CR2 9AB
Meet the Champions
- Stephanie Upton
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|The Wandle Trail to Morden Hall Park||Friday 14th March at 9.45am||Women Only||Read More|
|Wandsworth to Hammersmith Bridge along the River Thames||Monday 17th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|