Breeze up to Haldon
Saturday 17th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Abbrook Park Sports and Social Club Car Park, Abbrook Park, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 3PS TQ12 3PS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
Come and join me on a challenging road ride. The only way to get to the top of Haldon Hill is up.
We’re going through the Teign Valley and up through Trusham. It’s not going to be fast but if you’ve been practising going up the hills and want to see how well you’re doing then this is the one for you. It’s a good idea to bring a lock for your bike to secure your bike when we go in the café for lunch. Our return route to Abbrook will take us through Chudleigh. The wonderful thing about going up, is that after our café stop its all downhill to get back home.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Come and give it a go
Please note that there are no toilets at the start point of this ride
- Starting Point
- Abbrook Park Sports and Social Club Car Park, Abbrook Park, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 3PS
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 3PS
Meet the Champions
- Michele Radant
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Teignbridge Breeze Babies (Mum & Baby gentle ride)||Wednesday 12th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Fast n fun 40! - BREEZE||Saturday 22nd March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bovey Bimble - BREEZE||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|