Trent Lock and Shardlow
Sunday 11th November at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- West Park Leisure Centre, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire, NG10 4AA NG10 4AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derby
This is an easy route, mainly off road to Trent Lock and continuing down the River Trent to Sharlow Marina and stopping at the New Inn Pub before returning.
This ride is perfect for all abilities, particularly those who haven't cycled in a while and want a nice, easy steady-paced ride. We’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- West Park Leisure Centre, Wilsthorpe Road, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire, NG10 4AA
- Starting Postcode
- NG10 4AA
Meet the Champions
- Michelle Stafford
- Lorraine Wright
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|London Road to Elvaston||Friday 6th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Council to Castle||Thursday 12th December at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|London Road to Elvaston||Friday 20th December at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|