Breeze Ride Steady to the Imperial War Musuem and Salford Quays
Wednesday 3rd October at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Monton Green, in front of Monton Green Unitairan Church, Salford, M30 8AP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Salford
The ride will start from Monton Green; we will ride up Monton Road, a slight incline but nothing we can't handle, he he he, conintue into Eccles and make our way to the Centenary Bridge towards The Imperial War Musuem and The Quays.
A picnic may be in order if the weather permits...hint hint! or maybe we can find a nice cafe to set the world right, he he he.
This ride is a Ride Steay. We will be on the road for approximately 5 minutes. We will then be riding on traffic free routes and cycle lanes.
Don’t fret though; you will be in good hands.
Please bring your helmet for your safety, as we will be riding on B roads. It's a good idea to bring some water.
I welcome newcomers to my rides. No one will be left behind.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ring me on 07545224180.
Hope to see you there.
- Starting Point
- Monton Green, in front of Monton Green Unitairan Church, Salford,
- Starting Postcode
- M30 8AP
Meet the Champions
- Christine Barker
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|International Women's Day - Victoria's Velo Loop!||Sunday 9th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Cycle Back in Time to celebrate International Women's Day||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|