park to park
Sunday 25th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- East Park cafe East Park Holderness Road Hull HU8 8JU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
This bike ride is for anyone from first time on your bike or if your a good rider. Its from the east park on holderness road to pickering pack on hessle road calling at pearson park on beverley road and the kc stadium then onto pickering pack. the only main roads will be abit of beverley road and hessle road from hawthorn ave.
leave east park and make way onto Garden Village from westcott st. Here is the list off roads and streets it will be on. buckingham st, james reckitt/ mount pleasant, chapman st, wincolmlee, air st, melwood gr, beverley rd then pearson park.
park rd, leicester st, cranbourne st, albany st, spring bank (going over only), west parade, londesborough st, round kc stadium, walliker st, arthur st, greek st, hawthorn ave, hessle rd, brighton st flyover, hessle rd then into the last stop pickering park.
Suitable for Families and steady cyclists. All abilities and new cyclists welcome.
if you like more info text 07938670625 or add me on facebook marsh mathers
- Starting Point
- East Park cafe East Park Holderness Road Hull
- Starting Postcode
- HU8 8JU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Pavilion, Pedal & Tennis||Thursday 19th December at 1.30pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Pavilion, Pedal and Splash!||Friday 20th December at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Cycle Rotherham-Clifton Park social ride||Sunday 12th January at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|