Spelthorne Leisure Centre to Malt Shovel
Sunday 18th November at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Spelthorne Leisure Centre near the bike racks. TW18 1AJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- TFCC - Traffic Free Cycling Club
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hillingdon
This is the return ride from Spelthorne Leisure Centre to the Malt Shovel for a well earned drink or two after 2 hours of Badminton/Shopping/Chilling (delete as appropriate).
This ride will start at Midday and it usually takes 1 hour or so. The ride will be mainly off road and will take you through parts of Staines/West Drayton that you never knew existed.
Note this ride may not go ahead if weather is bad, please contact me on 07867 824 809 to confirm if the ride is going ahead before leaving.
There can be some extremely muddy parts on this route, you should wear old trainers/joggers.
Please TEXT when you arrive at the start.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|wippey woods, watford||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Amersham - Hyde Heath||Sunday 9th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|