West Drayton to Spelthorne Leisure Centre
Sunday 11th November at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||9 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tavistock Road/Winnock Road UB7 7QT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Spelly Badders
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hillingdon
This is a weekly ride unless the weather is particularly bad. I can been contacted on 07867 824 809 if you want to check before heading out.
This ride is to encourage me to cycle to Badminton every week. You are welcome to join in on the badminton or if not there are plenty of shops, pubs nearby in Staines.
The ride back will be starting at midday from Spelthorne another weekly ride will be set up for this on this website.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Monday 27th May at 9.00am||London on a Bank Holiday - Rumble in the Jungle||Challenging||Read More|
|Saturday 1st June at 11.00am||Welwyn Hatfield Steaming Cyclists 1||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 26th May at 10.45am||Discover Epping Forest||Steady||Read More|