Breeze Ride to the National Cycling Centre
Saturday 13th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Sainsburys, Wilmslow Rd Fallowfield, in the car park near the recycling area at the back. M14 6SS M14 6SS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Manchester
Celebrate our Olympic success with this a 12 mile traffic free ride along the Fallowfield Loop and canal to the National Cycling Centre, where we can refresh ourselves in the cafe and have a look at the velodrome where the GB team train.
The ride is almost completely flat and we always ride at the pace of the slowest rider - the aim is to have fun. Please bring a lock for your bike for when we stop for a drink.
You will need a bike that is in good working order and come dressed for the weather - waterproofs and sunscreen at this time of the year! A helmet is recommended but not compulsary unless you are under 18 in which case you MUST wear one. Although we will be stopping for a drink at the NCC it is a good idea to bring a bottle of water too.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch - email@example.com
- Starting Point
- Sainsburys, Wilmslow Rd Fallowfield, in the car park near the recycling area at the back. M14 6SS
- Starting Postcode
- M14 6SS
Meet the Champions
- Amanda Phillipson
- Julie Jackson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|