Bletchley Leisure Centre to the Lakes
Saturday 1st December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bletchley Leisure Centre Princes Way, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2HQ There is plenty of free parking in the multi storey car park behind the leisure centre. We will meet near the front entrance to the centre MK2 2HQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
This is a leisurely ride of approximaly 14 miles heading out of Bletchley to Willen Lake along the canal then back to Caldecotte Lake along the river. We will go around the lake then make our way back to the leisure centre for coffee.
Depending on the weather and the ability of who take part the ride might be shorter.
The leisure centre has toilet and changing facilities we can use.
Newcomers to Breeze rides are very welcome, don't worry if you don't know anyone, we're a friendly bunch. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cool weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a rain jacket is a good idea too
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
If you have any questions, running late, etc, please feel free to give me a call or text on 07941931264
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Bletchley Leisure Centre Princes Way, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2HQ There is plenty of free parking in the multi storey car park behind the leisure centre. We will meet near the front entrance to the centre
- Starting Postcode
- MK2 2HQ
Meet the Champions
- Karen Atkins
- Colette Holt
- Sarah Bayaidah
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|