|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|170 Mins The actual length of time you’ll be riding.||30 Miles The total mileage of the ride.||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Caldecote Lake car park. Large car park just of off the A5 at the Caldecote Arms MK7 8HP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 10 mins (2 hours 50 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Suitable for Child Trailers