Moretonhampstead Christmas Challenge
Monday 24th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|160 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside the Thatched House pub, Exwick, Exeter. EX4 2BQ EX4 2BQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Exeter
Ready for the excesses of Christmas? Going to miss a lot of cycling? Get set for the party season by coming on what is considered by local cyclists to be one of the best routes around.
We will start in Exwick and head out over Dunsford Hill. We will then take the road up over Longdown before tackling the many hills that lead to the Dartmoor town of Moretonhampstead. Winter is a great time to do this ride as the leafless trees mean you can really take in the breathtaking views as you climb higher up onto the moor. We will stop in a cafe in Moretonhampstead before taking the same route back and hitting the hills from the other side which gives a completely different aspect.
This is an advanced ride for experienced cyclists only as it involves many very steep hills. Riders must use a road bike. The ride is 28 miles in total.
- Starting Point
- Outside the Thatched House pub, Exwick, Exeter. EX4 2BQ
- Starting Postcode
- EX4 2BQ
Meet the Champions
- Nichola Rorke
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze over the new Clyst Bridge||Saturday 8th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Coffee at the Quay for Breeze!!||Saturday 8th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze up to Moreton||Sunday 9th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|