Quay to Locks
Sunday 16th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Piazza Terracina, Haven Road, Exeter. EX2 8GT EX2 8GT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Exeter
We will meet at Exeter's historic quay and cycle along the river for a short while before joining the cycle path along the Exeter canal to the Double Locks pub for a tea/coffee and then come back the same way. This ride is flat and completely traffic free on cycle path.
- Starting Point
- Piazza Terracina, Haven Road, Exeter. EX2 8GT
- Starting Postcode
- EX2 8GT
Meet the Champions
- Nichola Rorke
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Killerton Breeze: Meander to the Mill||Friday 2nd May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Getting Swifty over 50!! BREEZE||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|