Dart's Farm to Exmouth and back
Sunday 11th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Dart's Farm, Topsham, Exeter. EX3 0HQ EX3 0QH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Exeter
We will cycle to Exmouth along the scenic Exe estuary cycle trail from Topsham (approximately 10 miles in total). We will stop in Exmouth for a cup of tea/coffee and then cycle back to Topsham. The ride is nearly all traffic-free cycle track and flat and there is the option of getting the train back at various points along the route if you want to do a shorter ride!
- Starting Point
- Dart's Farm, Topsham, Exeter. EX3 0HQ
- Starting Postcode
- EX3 0QH
Meet the Champions
- Nichola Rorke
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Killerton Breeze: Meander to the Mill||Friday 2nd May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Getting Swifty over 50!! BREEZE||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|