Rodley to Leeds ride and chat
Wednesday 10th April at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||14 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Canal Street, Rodley, Leeds, LS13 1HT We'll meet on canal over the bridge on Canal Road. There is ample road parking on Bridge Road and Canal Road. LS13 1HT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
The ride will start at Rodley and we will ride to Leeds City Centre. It is very picturesque in places. The ride is all off road along canal towpath. There are a couple of slight hills but you can choose to ride or push your bike up the hills. The distance to Leeds is approx 7 miles. We can have a rest at Leeds and then return back to Rodley. So if we ride to leeds and back it is about 14 miles.
Please bring a drink and snack to keep you going. It is a good idea to check the weather and bring a waterproof and appropriate clothing.
Please dress appropriately for the weather. It is a good idea to carry a spare tube and a few tools in a little bag, but please don’t worry if you are not sure of mending a puncture as we can help.Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. These rides are for chatting, meeting people and for women of all abilities. If Leeds is too far to go the first week we can ride to Kirkstall and back and ride further another week.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Canal Street, Rodley, Leeds, LS13 1HT We'll meet on canal over the bridge on Canal Road. There is ample road parking on Bridge Road and Canal Road.
- Starting Postcode
- LS13 1HT
Meet the Champions
- Joanne Ward
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Leeds 17 to Thorner Road Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 7.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Womens any level cycling Coaching Session||Thursday 24th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Greenway jaunt||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|