Croydon Arena to Catford Linea
Wednesday 10th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Croydon Sports Arena Car Park, off Albert Road South Norward Country Park, South Norwood SE25 4QL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Croydon
Come and join us, this is a lovely ride for all the family and anyone looking for a fun leisure ride. This fabulous ride is filled with attractive scenery as we wend our way north toward Ladywell. At just under 10 miles this out and back ride is perfect for those wanting to stretch their legs and get the feeling that you are escaping from the press of the big city!
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Croydon Sports Arena
- Nearest Train Station
- Elmers End Station, 0.5 miles
Meet the Champions
- Derese Meade
Rider Comments on the Route
Loved the ride.. excellent leader.. many thanx
good route for ride
Great route with changing scenery due to seasons
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Christmas Crazy Market Ride||Sunday 15th December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Christmas Croydon Arena to Ladywell||Wednesday 18th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Social ride to Ruxley Manor garden centre||Wednesday 11th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|