Topsham for Tea!
Saturday 26th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- King George's Playing Field, Carter Avenue, Exmouth, EX8 3EF. EX8 3EF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Devon
We will cycle from Exmouth along the scenic Exe estuary cycle trail to Topsham (approximately 10 miles in total) where we will stop at Dart's Farm for a cup of tea/coffee and then cycle back to Exmouth.
The ride is nearly all traffic-free cycle track and flat and there is the option of getting the train back at various points along the route if you want to do a shorter ride!
- Starting Point
- King George's Playing Field, Carter Avenue, Exmouth, EX8 3EF.
- Starting Postcode
- EX8 3EF
Meet the Champions
- Caroline Jones
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Teignbridge Breeze Babies (Mum & Baby gentle ride)||Wednesday 12th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Fast n fun 40! - BREEZE||Saturday 22nd March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bovey Bimble - BREEZE||Saturday 22nd March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|