Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride
Wednesday 9th January at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bit of gravel between the roads, at the end of Widcombe High Street, Next to the Traffic lights by the bridge from the Train Station. Grid Ref: ST 75327 64246 BA2 4PF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bath
Off Road, Quick! Need very good light (& rear) for night riding!
Truly not for the faint hearted, But but excellent for those's who can ride off road and want to go quicker!!!
Must wear helmet & be self sufficient for a ride.
We're always ready for social banter, advise, and a beer at the end of the ride!
- Starting Point
- Bit of gravel between the roads, at the end of Widcombe High Street, Next to the Traffic lights by the bridge from the Train Station. Grid Ref: ST 75327 64246
- Starting Postcode
- BA2 4PF
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.30pm||Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride||Challenging||Read More|
|Saturday 25th May at 6.00am||Early Morning Saturday Ride||Challenging||Read More|
|Wednesday 5th June at 6.30pm||Bath MTB Wednesday Night Ride||Challenging||Read More|