Rutland Water - Mums and Tots!
Friday 30th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women and Children Women and Children
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Rutland Cycling, Bull Brigg Lane, Whitwell, Nr Oakham, Rutland LE15 8BL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rutland
I'm a local mum and I love cycling! So I've organised these easy 5-mile bike rides for other Mums and tots, along quiet traffic-free trails. Think of them like a friendly baby group on wheels in the great outdoors!
This week, we're pedalling along the beautiful waterside track at Rutland Water.
There are plenty of nature-spotting opportunities, as well as the all-important juice and biscuit stop. And there’s always a café or picnic spot nearby, with kids’ play area, so you can opt to stay for lunch afterwards.
These rides are part of a weekly series, starting at 10am from one of the following venues:
- Rutland Cycling store at Whitwell
- Rutland Cycling store at Normanton
- Fineshade Cycling store at Fineshade Wood
These rides are supported by Rutland Cycling, so if you don't own a bicycle, you can hire a bike at a special discounted rate:
- Hire a bike, child seat (age 12 mths+) and helmets for £5.
- Hire a bike, 2-child trailer (age 18 mths+) and helmets for £10.
There are public transport options and some of the Mums car share, so if transport is an issue, just let me know.
Hope to see you soon!
- Starting Point
- Rutland Cycling, Bull Brigg Lane, Whitwell, Nr Oakham, Rutland
- Starting Postcode
- LE15 8BL
Meet the Champions
- Sally Middlemiss
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Friday 24th May at 10.00am||Rutland Water - Mums and Tots!||Easygoing||Read More|
|Thursday 23rd May at 6.30pm||Fineshade Woods - Beginner's Ride||Easygoing||Read More|
|Friday 31st May at 10.00am||Rutland Water - Mums and Tots!||Easygoing||Read More|