Blackpool Coastal Cycle
Wednesday 10th October at 6.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cenotaph, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE FY4 1NE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Blackpool
Come and join us on this fabulous, sometimes bracing ride along the now completed coastal cycle way from Blackpool to Fleetwood. Taking in the famous attractions of Blackpool, through Cleveleys and past Rossall School to Fleetwood at the entrance to the River Wyre. A leisurely ride will take us into Fleetwood where we can stop for a cuppa and chat before heading back along the Prom to Blackpool.
- Starting Point
- Cenotaph, North Pier Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 1NE
- Starting Postcode
- FY4 1NE
Meet the Champions
- Victoria Easley
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Lytham Promenade||Tuesday 6th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Lytham Coasters||Tuesday 13th May at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Lighter Nights are Coming - Crosby Coastal Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 6.45pm||Women Only||Read More|