Friday 23rd November at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Lonsdale Community Centre (car park), off Walton Street, Hull, HU3 6JB We’ll meet in the car park behind the centre off Walton Street then left off Goathland Close. HU3 6JB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
Dust you bike off and come and meet like minded women for a fun, free and social bike ride!
This ride around Hull follows an urban route through along traffic free cycle paths and quiet roads.
We'll meet at Lonsdale Community Centre in Hull for a warm up and a quick bike check. Then we’ll head out passing greenery, parks and an urban setting along the way. We'll take a break at a cafe for a tea and loo stop before heading back the way we came.
This is a gentle ride on a mostly traffic free route. The total length of the ride is around 10 miles. It’s perfect for all abilities, particularly those who haven't cycled in a while and want a nice, easy steady paced ride. We’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
For more information please see our Breeze network Hull Facebook page.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Lonsdale Community Centre (car park), off Walton Street, Hull, HU3 6JB We’ll meet in the car park behind the centre off Walton Street then left off Goathland Close.
- Starting Postcode
- HU3 6JB
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Driffield Four Seasons Breezers - Bainton Loop||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze - Lights on the Miller's Loop||Wednesday 12th March at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Jack & Jill's Well Hunt||Sunday 16th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|