Camden Commuter Ride
Saturday 22nd September at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|40 Mins||4 Miles||11+ (children 11-15 with adult) Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Camden Road Station Camden Road NW1 9LS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (40 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Sky Ride Local in Camden
Tens of thousands of Londoners commute by bike because it is fast, easy and cheap.
If you’ve thought about commuting by bike but are worried about which route to use or the busy traffic why not join British Cycling on one of their ‘Give Commuting a Try’ rides.
Taking place on a Saturday morning, and led by trained British Cycling Ride Leaders, this free organised ride will cycle a typical commuter route into the heart of the city from your borough. The Ride Leaders will not only give you tips and advice on how to ride in busy traffic but also explain how to plan an effective commuter route for yourself.
Working in partnership with Camden Council this ride from is from Camden Road Station to Bloomsbury Square. The ride is also an opportunity to meet other like-minded people who live near you and possibly find a bike buddy to commute with.
Please remember that the length of this ride is there and back so the commute will only be half that in a morning!
So in true London style ‘don’t be shy come and try!’.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at On surrounding local streets, charges may apply
- Nearest Train Station
- At Start / Finish point, Camden Road Station
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at At the Station and Meribel Coffee shop
Meet the Ride Leaders
- Robert Howard
- Ray Whitehouse
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Spring Series 2014 - East London Marathon Ride||Sunday 9th March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Spring Series 2014 - Round the park & through the marshes with a Wood Green Wiggle||Sunday 30th March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|
|Spring Series 2014 - South Havering Circular||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Challenging||Read More|