Lymington Tuesday Ride
Tuesday 19th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Lymington Town Hall. Avenue Road SO41 9ZG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 50 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Lymington Tuesday Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in New Forest
Start from Town Hall in Avenue Road Lymington.
Small roads and lanes in south of New Forest.
Coffee stop half way round
- Starting Point
- Lymington Town Hall. Avenue Road
- Starting Postcode
- SO41 9ZG
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Thursday 23rd May at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|
|Thursday 30th May at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|
|Thursday 6th June at 9.00am||Hiker Cafe - Bockhampton & back||Easygoing||Read More|