Tuesday Rides from St Albans & Hatfield
Tuesday 18th June at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St Albans or Hatfield see www.fortypluscc.co.uk for details AL1 4SU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Forty Plus Cycling Club - Hertfordshire
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
- Forty Plus Cycling Club - Hertfordshire members only
Social Cycling Groups in St. Albans
See www.fortypluscc.co.uk for ride calendar & details.
Three led rides - pitched to offer varying degrees of ambition as follows:
'A' Ride: Typically 15 - 20+ miles to lunch averaging about 12 mph overall
'B' Ride: Typically up to 15 miles to lunch averaging about 10 mph overall (**)
'C' Ride: Typically up to 10 miles to lunch at a leisurely pace
The 'A' and 'B' rides start variously from Hatfield, St Albans and Harpenden whilst the 'C' rides start from either of two locations in Welwyn Garden City.
- Starting Point
- St Albans or Hatfield see www.fortypluscc.co.uk for details
- Starting Postcode
- AL1 4SU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|St Albans Green Ring||Saturday 14th December at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|River Park house rides Wood Green||Tuesday 10th December at 12.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Winter Boat Trip 200km Audax||Sunday 8th December at 7.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|