The Hub's Christmas Carcker ride (Sustrans)
Sunday 16th December at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||3 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, 17 Bridge Road, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 3AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Stockton-on-Tees
Get your Santa hats out for the annual Christmas ride (weather permitting). Free mince pies for all cyclists and a Christmas present for the kids.
No need to pre register just turn up.
- Starting Point
- The Hub, 17 Bridge Road, Stockton-on-Tees
- Starting Postcode
- TS18 3AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.