Sunday Leisure Ride
Sunday 15th July at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Exmouth Leisure Centre EX8 1EN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Cycling and Walking Works - Exeter & Exmouth
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 9th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 23rd March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|