Spen Valley Plodder
Friday 8th June at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Victoria Park, Cleckheaton Road, Oakenshaw, BD12 7AT We'll meet in the car park (last entrance on Cleckheaton Road) BD12 7AY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bradford
Repeated by popular demand, this is a nice gentle ride through the countryside. Totally traffic free on the purpose built Spen Valley Cycle track. We will complete approximately 10 miles during this round trip but please don't be put off by this. The pace is a nice gentle 'plod', ideal for beginners.
Newcomers to Breeze rides are very welcome. It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Dress appropriately for the weather: in cool weather it's good to wear lots of thin layers, so you can add/remove them as needed; a rain jacket is a good idea too!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Our contact number on the day is 07742 521787.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Victoria Park, Cleckheaton Road, Oakenshaw, BD12 7AT We'll meet in the car park (last entrance on Cleckheaton Road)
- Starting Postcode
- BD12 7AY
Meet the Champions
- Shirley Crossley
- Judy Robinson