St Neots Sustrans Leisure Cycling Group - Christmas Ride
Sunday 9th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park PE19 7SA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bedford
Christmas Social Ride in the countryside around St Neots. We stop somewhere where you are able to buy lunch, or bring your own.
Total distance covered will 20-30 miles depending on participants and weather conditions. Anybody Welcome - although children must be acommpanied by an adult.
Please dress yourself and your bike for christmas.
The pace is easy so no one is left behind
See more information at https://sites.google.com/site/stneotsrangers/NextRide Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park, St Neots
- Starting Point
- Depart at 10 :30 from the Ambiance Cafe in Riverside Park
- Starting Postcode
- PE19 7SA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.