|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins The actual length of time you’ll be riding.||23 Miles The total mileage of the ride.||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- New Horley Leisure Centre, Anderson Way, Off Court Lodge Road, Horley, RH6 8SP For Sat Nav directions please use: RH6 8RS We'll meet on the path in front of the new Horley Leisure Centre just off Court Lodge Road Horley. RH6 8RS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Hybrid (road tyres), Road