Menston to Roundhay Park Circular
Wednesday 19th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||31 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Menston Park: entrance at junction of Main Street and Farnley Road LS29 6NA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
A leisurely ride out to Roundhay Park via Alwoodley, stopping for cake in the Lakeside Café, before returning to Menston via Eccup.
- Starting Point
- Menston Park: entrance at junction of Main Street and Farnley Road
- Starting Postcode
- LS29 6NA
Meet the Champions
- Sinead Burke