Bleasby Manor Farm Shoppe Tea Rooms
Saturday 22nd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|200 Mins||49 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Eastwood Community Sports Centre. Mansfield Road. . NG16 3EB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 10 mins (3 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Broxtowe
Bleasby Ride Feb 2014
START : Eastwood Community Sports Centre. Mansfield Road. NG16 3EB. Turn (L) onto A608 take next turn (L) at D.H. Lawrence Museum, follow Greenhills Rd, Lower Beauvale, Engine Lane (R) Moorgreen B600 up to Horse and Groom. Continue to Watnall, Hucknall (cycle track), Linby and Papplewick. Climb the only significant hill of the day up Burnstump Hill (with great care cross A 60 on foot) descend down Gravelly Hollow to Calverton. Right to join A6097, next left to Epperstone, Gonalston. Join A612 for 2miles to Thurgarton turn right follow the road to Bleasby Manor Farm Tea Shoppe for menu see www.manorfarmteashoppe.co.uk)
Return by the same route. Approx 20miles
FINISH at Eastwood Community Sports Centre
Please bring a waterproof, a drink, spare inner tube, extra clothing and some money for a drink.
- Starting Point
- Eastwood Community Sports Centre. Mansfield Road. .
- Starting Postcode
- NG16 3EB
Meet the Champions
- Lizz Johnson