Breeze from Wellington to South Hill Park
Wednesday 19th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Wellington Health and Fitness Club car park, pool side. Entrance to this car park is from a side road opposite Wellington Business park, some 500m from the main College entrance on Duke's Ride. RG45 7PT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 50 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Wokingham
Leaving Wellington College, we will ride on either quieter roads or cycle paths through Crowthorne to South Hill park. We'll have a refreshment break in the cafe there before heading back to Wellington.
It would be a good idea to bring with you:
some money for the cafe stop;
a bike lock;
a spare inner tube and
a waterproof ... Just in case!
- Starting Point
- Wellington Health and Fitness Club car park, pool side. Entrance to this car park is from a side road opposite Wellington Business park, some 500m from the main College entrance on Duke's Ride.
- Starting Postcode
- RG45 7PT
Meet the Champions
- Carole Richards
- Lyn Gilbert
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Woking Breeze Around Chobham||Thursday 17th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Basingstoke steady 20m to the Leather Bottle||Sunday 20th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Ladies only cycle coaching sessions 1:3||Sunday 27th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|