Wear It Red - Cossington Meander
Saturday 22nd February at 1.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cossington St Sports Centre Cossington St LE4 6JD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with friends and family, then this easygoing ride is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Ride Leicester Supports Wear It Red Day!
This Wear it Red led ride will be facilitated by British Cycling Breeze Champions. Starting at Cossington Sports Centre, the ride will follow a gentle route into Town Hall Square where tea, coffee and cake stalls will be available, provided by British Heart Foundation volunteers.
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester 2.5 miles
Meet the Champions
- Lindsey Ball
- Linda Goddard
- Indigo Kelly