|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|230 Mins||37 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- South Harrow Station Car Park, through West Harrow onto Pinner Road, onto Northwood, Moor Park, to Ebury road, Through Rickmansworth then through Chalfont St Peter through Park Wood, down to Denham station. Back to Uxbridge, to Hillingdon, Northolt then back to South Harrow HA2 8HN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 30 mins (3 hours 50 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
0 Free places remaining