|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins The actual length of time you’ll be riding.||10 Miles The total mileage of the ride.||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Croydon Sports Arena Car Park, off Albert Road South Norwood Country Park, South Norwood SE25 4QL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Suitable for Child Trailers
- Accessible Route Accessible routes have been British Cycling assessed, with guidance from disability charities - meaning they are suitable for the majority of adaptive bikes. The route will have no or low levels of traffic, there will be plenty of space and will have a good surface throughout
0 Free places remaining