Woking Chobham Circuit
Thursday 20th February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- On the Bridge over the canal beside the Bridge Barn Woking GU21 6NL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Woking
A fun social ride to get us out cycling. The ride is weather dependent especially at this time of year, the intention is to go out 15 miles round Chobham usual route with a stop for coffee.
We will go at the pace of the slowest so we don't leave anyone behind.
Please bring some money for refreshmants and a lock to secure your bike whilst we have coffee.
A helmet is advisable but not compulsory.
Any further details contact Karen Breeze Champion Woking firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point
- On the Bridge over the canal beside the Bridge Barn Woking
- Starting Postcode
- GU21 6NL
Meet the Champions
- Karen Smith
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Woking Breeze Around Chobham||Thursday 17th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Let's Breeze in Woking||Thursday 1st May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Minet Ladies at Hillingdon Circuit||Friday 18th April at 12.01pm||Women and Children||Read More|