DJ's Divas Road Ride
Tuesday 4th February at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||20 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The ride will start from The Bull Inn at Three Leg Cross at 9:15. It is best to arrive around 10 minutes early to run through any last minute bike checks. TN5 7HH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Tunbridge Wells
From Three Leg Cross we ride towards Wadhurst, up the high street, turning left at Mayfield Lane. This takes us all the way to Mark's Cross where we turn left and head towards Mayfield using the quiet back lanes where there are a couple of climbs to challenge the legs. The ride continues onto Witherenden Hill which takes in some stunning views of the local countryside, before riding on the undulating road heading up towards Stonegate and back to the start.
Recommended bikes for this ride are road, cyclocross and hybrids. There will be an opportunity for a coffee stop either in the middle of the ride or at the end.
- Starting Point
- The ride will start from The Bull Inn at Three Leg Cross at 9:15. It is best to arrive around 10 minutes early to run through any last minute bike checks.
- Starting Postcode
- TN5 7HH
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Duncombe-Jones
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Velobelle Breeze Ride||Monday 28th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Thursday's Girls' Day: Tenterden||Thursday 24th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Evening Training ride||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|