Whittington Shackerstone, there & back
Friday 21st February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||36 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bit End field Carpark, Vicarage lane, Whittinton. This is adjacent to St Giles Hospice entrance WS14 9LH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Lichfield
A gentle easterly course through Harlaston, Haunton and Clifton Campville. Then onto Appleby Magma, Snarestone and Newtown Burgoland. At Shackerstone Steam railway station we'll stop at a tea-shop, before a short loop and retracing our steps. Suitable for road bikes only. Please bring plenty to drink and a snack to keep yourself energised for this lovely ride.
- Starting Point
- Bit End field Carpark, Vicarage lane, Whittinton. This is adjacent to St Giles Hospice entrance
- Starting Postcode
- WS14 9LH
Meet the Champions
- Elizabeth Clayton