(London Road) Hospital to Abbey
Friday 31st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||8 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- London Rd, Derby DE1 2QY, Public entrance DE1 2QY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derby
Take .Riverside track from behind the railway station and head north along traffic free routes to Darley Abbey
Out and back loop with some extensions possible.
- Starting Point
- London Rd, Derby DE1 2QY, Public entrance
- Starting Postcode
- DE1 2QY
Meet the Champions
- Christine Kelly
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|(London Road) Hospital to Abbey : Five Parks Loop||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Pedal with Keddle||Monday 28th April at 12.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Council to Castle||Thursday 1st May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|