Three Counties MTB - Monday Night Meander: Caesars Camp
Monday 3rd February at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet: Shepherd & Flock Pub, 22 Moor Park Ln, Farnham. GU9 9JB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Three Counties MTB
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Surrey
We’re using a compote of trail types this week, paths to parks, bridleways to byways and a generous slice of twiddly single-track to mince around. Pretty much easy up, up a bit more, a little bit more then along, along, along; round, up, down, up, down along then down, down, down, finishing with a grin! 1 – 2 hours of sociable paced led pedalling.
Fabulous Four4th loan lights available, if you want a go at shrivelling leaves. Ping me to book.
For up to date ride info see Facebook 'Three Counties MTB'
Post up if you're coming
- Starting Point
- Meet: Shepherd & Flock Pub, 22 Moor Park Ln, Farnham.
- Starting Postcode
- GU9 9JB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|TFCC - WD to BikeWise Ride to TBC 30 Miles||Sunday 11th May at 1.30pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|