Stowe Off Road MTB riding- Cancelled due to poor surface conditions
Thursday 20th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Due to the amount of rain that we have had the off road ride conditions are very poor. MK18 5QE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Northamptonshire
The track around Stowe 3.3-miles long and covers mainly gravel tracks and some grassed areas.
There is also a bridal path that leads to Silverstone and depending upon the conditions of the ground surface there may be the opportunity to travel upon this track.
Please make sure that your bike has off road tyres and that you have something to sit upon when travelling home as the track will be muddy.
- Starting Point
- Due to the amount of rain that we have had the off road ride conditions are very poor.
- Starting Postcode
- MK18 5QE
Meet the Champions
- Catherine Ruffley
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride - FREE||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Signs of Spring: Millennium Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|